Australian electrical engineering firm NOJA Power has launched an update to its firmware for RC20 controllers.
Firmware version 2.1 for NOJA Power's RC20 controllers is a complementary upgrade available for all RC20 users. This upgrade offers a suite of new functions including Directional Power, Modbus Communications, and an expansion to eight configurable protection settings groups.
Neil O’Sullivan, the company's managing director, says the RC20 represents the latest technology available in electronic hardware and will provide the platform for the company's products over the next two decades. The products will continue to offer enhanced features and functions through the company's ongoing investment in new firmware development.
Firmware version 2.1 brings the following features to NOJA Power’s RC20 system:
- Single Triple (un-ganged three phase operation)
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) local storage and retransmission
- Expansion to eight settings groups
- Implementation of IEEE & U-Type Time Current Curves
- Directional Over/Under Power
- Circuit Breaker Failure Protection
- IEC 60870-1-104 Redundancy Groups
- DNP3 Multiple Master
- Modbus Outstation
- A new HMI panel configuration offering 6 programmable fast keys.
The updated firmware is available for download from the NOJA Power secure website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nojapower.com.au