We have a variety of media and means to promote your business to our specialist audience. Energize has differentiated online and pdf/print editions, while also leveraging off social channels. We can offer businesses a customised solution to ensure you get to our niche audience of professionals in the best possible way. Contact us for more information, guidance, and our rates.
What is Energize?
Energize – the independent power and energy journal of Southern Africa – is a business-to-business journal serving the electric power and energy sectors of Southern Africa.
Energize provides a voice for CIGRÉ, the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in Southern Africa, the Southern African Asset Management Association (SAAMA), the South African Energy Storage Association (SAESA), the South African National Energy Association (SANEA) and the South African Photovoltaic Industry Association (SAPVIA). Energize also publishes two newsletters per week throughout the year. These highlight current industry news, views and opinion pieces, announcements and product news items.
Energize publishes market-focused, relevant and topical technical and semi-technical articles by leading experts, in an easy-to-read format. Energize also reports news, events and details of relevance to the target audience, including industry, institute, company, project, product, technology, people and event news, views, comment and opinion.
- The electrical power and energy sectors of Southern Africa in their widest context
- Engineering managers, power electrical engineers and electrical technologists
- Electricity supply utilities, municipal electricity distributors and regional electricity distributors
- Large industrial electrical energy end-users
- Consultants, project managers and system integrators
- Suppliers of products, systems and services to these important sectors