The Fluke 393FC CAT III 1500 V True-rms clamp meter with iFlex is designed for technicians who work in DC environments up to 1500 V. Typical applications include solar arrays, wind power, electric railways, battery banks for uninterruptible power supplies at data centres, etc.
The Fluke 393FC clamp will measure up to 1500 V DC, 1000 V AC, and up to 999,9 A DC or AC through the clamp jaw. The iFlex flexible current probe extended AC current measurements up to 2500 A and can be twisted through extremely small spaces and provide accurate current measurements.
The Fluke 393FC has a thin jaw, making access to cables in crowded combiner boxes easier. The test leads are rated to CAT III 1500 V.
Other key functions:
- IP54 rated, ideal for work outdoors on solar arrays and wind power systems
- DC power measurement, showing readings in kVA
- Audio polarity indicator helps prevent accidental misconnections
- Visual continuity turns provide a bright green light in the display, ideal when working in dark and noisy environments
- Logging and reporting of test results via Fluke Connect software