BEKA Schréder proudly announces the launch of its new LED lowbay, the LEDTEC. This new luminaire forms part of the company's broader LEDTEC range, which incorporates the LEDTEC R (recessed version) and the LEDTEC S (surface mount version). It can be surface mounted with optional lugs for centre beam mounting or via mounting holes to mount directly to the canopy. It boasts an optional integrated 1-hour battery back-up and an optional integrated movement and daylight sensor for additional energy savings. The luminaire has been designed in such a way that the control gear and optional emergency control gear are easily accessible for ease of maintenance.
The LEDTEC is an LED lowbay range designed for energy-efficient lighting in industrial, commercial and petrochemical retail environments. It is optimised to deliver the best overall performance for lowbay applications and outperforms all other LED lowbay luminaires thanks to the substantial energy savings it generates and the performance it delivers over time.
Key advantages of the LEDTEC range:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa, thus taking the continent’s harsh environmental conditions into account
- Designed for easy, reliable and energy efficient canopy and ceiling installation to replace up to 400 W HID light sources
- Easily accessible power supply/driver compartment
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 144 W in an ambient temperature (Ta) environment of up to 40°C
- The expected useful lifetime is 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 30% (L70) at an ambient temperature (Tq) of 25°C
- Glare-reduced light distribution
- Flicker-free lighting
- Available in Emergency version (LEDTEC version)
- Circular economy 3-star rating
- 5-year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
The LEDTEC range is perfectly suited to multiple indoor and outdoor lighting applications with its typical lumen packages per product range and mounting options.
Contact Grant Combrink, BEKA Schréder, Phone 011 238-0000, email@example.com