Siemens will be hosting a Grid Edge Summit on 16 and 17 June 2021.
The global energy system is transforming. It's becoming more decentralized, utilising more renewables, and turning consumers to prosumers. This change creates challenges as well as opportunities at the interface between the grid and the consumers – the grid edge.
You are cordially invited to join our virtual Grid Edge Summit on 16 and 17 June 2021.
This two-day event includes different panels and webinars, where you’ll get valuable insights and learn more about:
- Decarbonisation strategies for commercial and industrial companies
- Distributed energy solutions for local energy supply
- Smart integration of renewable energy resources
- eMobility charging – electrification of transport
- Data-driven consulting and financing solutions
Click here to learn more about the programme details. Participation is free of charge.