Seminar: How Fluke can help with the identification and quantification of energy wastage at your facility
Fluke Corporation, represented locally by Comtest, offers a range of tools and solutions that can help you identify, quantify, and address energy waste in your facility. Knowing how to use these tools will give you insights into energy consumption patterns, power quality issues, and inefficiencies, ultimately leading to more effective energy management and cost savings.
Join the FREE Seminar in Durban, Johannesburg or Cape Town.
Durban seminar details
When: Tuesday, 12 September 2023, 08h30 - 12h00 SAST
Where: The Riverside Hotel
10 Kenneth Kaunda Drive
Event link: https://forms.gle/HeYYvQhu8bESnmGG8
This seminar will cover how to identify energy waste in electrical, mechanical and process systems.
- Electrical subsystem waste causes increased power consumption and disturbances in the energy system.
- Mechanical subsystem waste due to excessive friction and vibration can cause an increase in power consumption.
- Process subsystem waste due to compressed air and gas leaks and temperature drops in steam systems.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Facility and plant operations and maintenance managers
- Electrical, mechanical and process maintenance managers
- Electrical, mechanical and process engineers and technicians
Speaker: Hendrik Spies, Comtest area sales manager
Johannesburg seminar details
When: 4 October 2023, 12h30 - 16h00
Where: Comtest House
10 Enterprise Close
Cape Town seminar details
When: 7 November 2023, 12h30 - 16h00
Where: Loch Lynne Wine Estate