This 60-page issue focuses on monitoring and managing power quality; and the management and saving of energy. It includes in-depth technical articles which cover:
- Protecting high voltage powerlines from lightning
- How to identify ageing and installation issues in high-voltage bushings
- The importance of locating and correcting broken conductors in distribution grids
- Power factor correction in LV and MV networks
- The importance of knowing the energy-efficiency of a public building
- Energy efficiency in electric motor-driven systems
There are also important articles regarding the electricity sector in South Africa and abroad, as well as various product and company news from the market.