OMICRON’s Primary Test Manager (PTM) is the ideal software tool for diagnostic testing and condition assessment of medium- and high-voltage assets. Combined with numerous OMICRON test systems, you can test circuit breakers, rotating machines, grounding systems, instrument and power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
PTM assists test engineers, as well as maintenance and asset managers, in testing and assessing your equipment in accordance with applicable international IEEE and IEC standards and guidelines, while keeping testing time to a minimum.
All test and assessment results are automatically stored in a structured and easily accessible database. PTM also provides you with powerful reporting functionalities.
Manual or guided testing
Depending on the connected test system and the asset under test, you can choose between various guided and manual tests:
- Manual testing for full flexibility, for example, define test procedures and test settings according to your specific needs.
- Guided testing, the software guides you step by step through the entire test procedure and provides test settings data.
- Execution of diagnostic tests
- Define your asset
- Create your test plans
- Connect your test set
- Execute your test plans
- Data management and synchronisation
- Well-structured data management
- Open data exchange
- In-depth data overview and evaluation
- Data synchronization and back-up
- Result analysis and reporting
- Automatic assessment
- Visualization and comparison of test results
- Compatible with third party test data
- Customized reports