The South African Energy Association (SANEA) cordially invites you, your colleagues, friends and all interested persons to its online conference to be hosted on 21 & 22 October 2021. "The possibilities of energy sustainability in Africa"
As a member of the EE Business Intelligence community you qualify for a special partner discount when you register using the promocode below.
Keynote speakers include:
- Hon Gwede Mantashe, Minister of Minerals and Energy Resources
- Mr Andre de Ruyter, Group CEO of Eskom Holdings
- Dr Crispian Olver, Executive Director, Presidential Climate Commission
- Dr Ishmael Poolo, Chief Executive Officer, CEF Group of Companies
- Ms Marista Fey, Senior Vice President Strategy and Planning, Sasol Energy.
Our conference facilitator, Peter Ndoro will be having in depth conversations with:
- Mpho Mookapele, Chief Executive Officer, EW SETA
- Wendy Poulton, SANEA Secretary General & Risk Report Convenor
- Elizabeth Marabwa, Chief Director: Programmes and Projects Management Office, Department of Minerals and Resources Energy
What can you expect over the two days?
- Leading keynote speakers
- 6 panel sessions
- Over 40 speakers
- 7 energy Awards
- The Annual Energy Risk Report launch
- Interactive conference platform
- Games and prizes