OMICRON and Alectrix are pleased to announce the return of the annual South African User Conference. This years’ conference will be a hybrid event. Hence, participants can join us either physically at the venue or virtually from their PC.
Dates: 08 – 10 November 2021
Physical Venue: Kgotla Hall, Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg
Virtual Platform: GoToWebinar
Scroll down to register and view highlights from the previous events. We hope to see you either physically or virtually at SAUC 2021!
- The conference will consist of presentations and hand-on practical sessions.
- For SAUC 2021 we will add a free of charge one day tutorial to the usual two-day conference.
- The topic of the tutorial will be “Theory and Testing of Instrument Transformers”.
- For the physical event full Covid-19 protocol will be applied as detailed below.
- Physical attendee numbers are limited due to 50% venue restriction – Register today!
- The virtual event will be streamed live from the Indaba Conference Centre.
- Eskom attendees should also please register on Eskom Zenzele under the Eskom Training Contract.
- This conference will be CPD accredited.
Covid-19 attendance conditions and protocol
The conference is subject to the Covid-19 regulations ruling at the time of the conference.
Registrants can change their mode of attendance (physical or online) by informing us in writing until one week prior to the event, i.e., deadline to change mode of attendance is Monday 1 November 2021.
Registrants are only allowed to attend physically, if they can prove full vaccination (by presenting the vaccination card or certificate), full recovery (positive Covid-19 test not older than six months), or negative Covid-19 test (Covid-19 test facility will be available at the venue at no charge during registration).
For the physical event, full Covid-19 protocol will be applied at the venue, i.e. recording of temperature at entrance on each morning, sanitation of hands, wearing of masks when moving about (i.e. not required when sitting in conference room, or during meals or coffee breaks), physical distancing and separated seating arrangements.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org