The March 2020 edition of Energize, now under the Now Media banner, has been published. Click here for the PDF version.
We have converted at least 900 addresses of our approximately 2000 distribution list to hand delivered copies. Please watch out for these at your company’s reception desk. If you would like to convert your postal address to a hand delivery or request additional copies contact email@example.com
The March edition of Energize includes, among others, the following articles:
- Joining forces to empower Africa’s energy transition leaders – a prominent business school and a leading energy provider have joined forces to empower a new generation of leaders for the energy transition.
- COVID-19 postpones annual energy conference – The popular Power and Electricity World Africa conference and exhibition, set to take place on 31 March and 1 April, has been postponed.
- Update on power developments in Africa – Nine projects have been highlighted this month.
- Emerging PV technologies promise higher efficiencies and lower cost – We all know that reducing cost/W in PV systems increases their cost effectiveness, but how can this be achieved?
- Silicon carbide semiconductors: The next generation of power electronics – As technology improves, power electronics becomes more common in electrical grid infrastructure.
- The IRP2019: A municipal perspective – How will the roll out of new generation technologies affect municipalities? An expert explains.
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org