Join us online for the Net Zero Delivery Summit: Wednesday and Thursday 11-12 May 2022
Marking the halfway milestone between COP26 in Glasgow and COP27 in Sharm El-Sheikh, the Summit is hosted by the City of London Corporation, in association with the COP26 UK Presidency 2022 and the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ).
Over two days, the Summit will hear from senior leaders in financial and professional services, national and international policymakers, and experts in sustainable finance.
Sessions will include:
- Net zero implementation: Curating investment opportunities that will accelerate decarbonisation in the real economy.
- Mobilising capital to climate solutions: Increasing the flow of private capital to finance transition in emerging and developing economies.
- Net zero public policies: How regulators and policymakers are helping mobilise capital towards a greener, more climate-resilient economy.
- The road to COP27: Looking ahead to COP27 and beyond, and the ambitions for the conference in Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Ashley Ian Alder, SBS, JP, Chair of the Board, International Organization of Securities Commissions, Chief Executive Officer, Securities and Futures Commission, Hong Kong
- Andrew Bainbridge. Chair, PIDG Ltd
- Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy, Climate Action and Finance
- Nili Gilbert, Vice Chair, Carbon Direct
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Dr Ma Jun, Founder and President, Institute of Finance and Sustainability
- Kevin K. Kariuki, Vice-President Power, Energy, Climate & Green Growth African Development Bank Group
- Alderman Vincent Keaveny, The Rt Hon. the Lord Mayor of the City of London
- John Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Change
- Mairead McGuinness, European Commissioner for Financial Services, Financial Stability & Capital Markets Union
- Alderman Sir William Russell, City of London Corporation
- Mary Schapiro, Vice Chair for Global Public Policy at Bloomberg and Special Adviser to the Founder; Head of the TCFD Secretariat; Vice Chair, Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero.
- David Schwimmer, Chief Executive Officer, London Stock Exchange Group
- Michelle Scrimgeour, Chief Executive Officer, LGIM
- The Rt Hon. Alok Sharma MP, COP26 president
- Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas OBE, Chief Executive, Green Finance Institute
- Nigel Topping, UN High-Level Climate Action Champion for COP26
- C.S. Venkatakrishnan, Group Chief Executive, Barclays
- Bryony Widdup, Partner and Head of Sustainable Finance, DLA Piper
- Shemara Wikramanayake, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Macquarie